CuradorPR

If your banned or want to report a hacker post in here

Moderator: Admin forum access

CuradorPR

Postby Pat_Tillman » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:36 pm

Hey guys, please keep an eye (if it is even possible) for CuradorPR. He was on the server about 4:00 PM (TX Time) on Sunday and was tromping the crap out of people on Sidi Powerplant. He was nailing people from unbelievable distances (with vehicle machine guns to boot). I tried to get a screen shot of the aftermath, but couldn't get it to come out for some reason, but I find it hard to believe that someone goes 98 and 2 in a single round on Sidi. To me, this was obviously bullshit...
Pat_Tillman
Server Admin

Yup was odd ...

Postby jak42_rada » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:36 pm

I was there on Tillman's side and saw same thing. My mini-map showed him out of bounds on mountain shooting down in Attack bird. He hit me a few times on opposite side of map.

I was wondering why commander wasn't hitting him with and orbital.

Also see post ... http://theaow.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1392

"Retreat? Hell, we just got here!"
Capt. L. Williams USMC 1918

All work and no play makes Jak a dull boy.
jak42_rada
The Penis Mightier

Re: CuradorPR

Postby ChucKhu$tle » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:27 pm

Pat_Tillman wrote:I tried to get a screen shot of the aftermath, but couldn't get it to come out for some reason,

That actually sounds like one of the hacks on that site for sale. It makes all screen shots look normal. And it fucks with punkbuster. Nasty stuff, I still can't see how anybody gets there rocks off by doing something like that. Whats the fucking attraction to standing off where noone can see you and kill 98 motherfuckers. Thats so lame it just makes my blood boil.
ChucKhu$tle
U mad Bro?

Postby Mara Jade » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:51 pm

ChucKhu$tle wrote:
Pat_Tillman wrote:I tried to get a screen shot of the aftermath, but couldn't get it to come out for some reason,

That actually sounds like one of the hacks on that site for sale. It makes all screen shots look normal. And it fucks with punkbuster. Nasty stuff, I still can't see how anybody gets there rocks off by doing something like that. Whats the fucking attraction to standing off where noone can see you and kill 98 motherfuckers. Thats so lame it just makes my blood boil.

Drink beer and you will feel better.

D@FFY wrote:Congrats. Put it in her butt.

Everyone... Meet D@ffy.
Mara Jade
Master & Commander

Postby ChucKhu$tle » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:02 pm

Mara Jade wrote:
ChucKhu$tle wrote:

Drink beer and you will feel better.

I am.
ChucKhu$tle
U mad Bro?

last nite

Postby jak42_rada » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:28 pm

joined a buddy in another server and experienced a odd hack. When ever I flew near their gunship or transport I lost control and crashed. I mean all controls dead then boom ground.:evil:

Cool part is they lost all 4 maps they used it on .... Mwaaaaahhhhahahahah :P

Here's to beer ... Yay Beer :lol:

"Retreat? Hell, we just got here!"
Capt. L. Williams USMC 1918

All work and no play makes Jak a dull boy.
jak42_rada
The Penis Mightier

Postby Mara Jade » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:49 pm

Bottom line is don't play on any server except aow.

That solves all problems.

Everyone... Meet D@ffy.
Mara Jade
Master & Commander

Postby BigK » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:34 pm

hmmm, that may solve by playing AOW exclusively but wasn't the asshat that was doing it the other day on our server? Why was he not kicked? Also AOW exclusively for me doesn’t work well, you don't do any Northern strike maps. And I'm a Gibraltar fan it’s my favorite map so I join a lot of servers to play that only. Not saying I don't support AOW or anything just making a statement.

Also have you ever done a list and sorted by maps the top servers are running Gibraltar almost exclusively (example: tonight at time of this post 36 out of 117 running gibaltar). Some on weekends will do Gibraltar, something else, Gibraltar etc. it’s one of the most played maps. Just an observation
BigK

Postby BigK » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:39 pm

jak42_rada

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:36 pm Post subject: Yup was odd ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was there on Tillman's side and saw same thing. My mini-map showed him out of bounds on mountain shooting down in Attack bird. He hit me a few times on opposite side of map.

I was wondering why commander wasn't hitting him with and orbital.

Just so you know if someone is out of bounds, orbital cannot be dropped, I have tried :D
BigK

Postby Pat_Tillman » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:22 pm

MJ... This instrance of the hack was on AOW server. The problem was that there were no admins online at the time to kick this fag. We tried to get him kicked with a vote, but you know how kick votes go...

It's not the first time I have seen this crap. It happened to me a few days before that too. I couldn't figure out how someone was sitting in the out of bounds area sniping people like crazy (Me in particular). After this whole thing with CuradorPR, I now understand.

I just don't understand why people get their rocks off cheating on the server. :roll:

I also noticed the other night somone called IRS SUPERPOINTSGUY (or something very similar) who actually was INSIDE a building shooting through the wall and killing people even though they couldn't kill him. Again, no admin was online to kick.
Pat_Tillman
Server Admin

Postby Mara Jade » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:27 pm

Guys... A lot of admins have aim and its listed in our profile. Unless we start handing out admin to everybody we can't have an admin on 24/7 b/c all of us have to go to work every day. If we handed out admin to all asshats would take advantage of that and what makes aow a great server would cease.

If somebody is cheating or whatever get on aim/icq/msn/yahoo (I have all of these) or pm an admin via the forums with who the offender is, what they are doing, etc.

I keep aim on all day long at work and most nights too. We will do the best we can but since nobody is in college anymore we can't be monitoring the server 24/7 but with your help we can limit the asshats.

Everyone... Meet D@ffy.
Mara Jade
Master & Commander

Postby Pat_Tillman » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:08 pm

MJ,I understand what you are saying. I wasn't bitching about there not being an admin online at the time. I don't expect there to be an admin online all the time. I was just trying to point out a couple obvious cheaters for future reference. I was just stating that these asses were pissing off a lot of people and there was nothing that could be done about it.

I didn't know about the instant messages and I would have used that avenue if I had known. The only thing I knew to do was post something here.
Pat_Tillman
Server Admin

Postby Caboose » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:00 am

I have AIM as well, which I have on almost all the time. So if you need me, PM me or IM me and I will drop the Holy Hammer of Christ on whomever deserves it. :twisted:
6:26 PM - Caboose: Maaaannnn....I can remember a time when I didn't think you were a bitch....That seems like so long ago.
6:26 PM - |aE|Whopper0311: lol same here
Caboose
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Return to Banned Forum