Congrats on full server

Get your BF4 on!

Moderator: Admin forum access

Congrats on full server

Postby WildSpoon » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:01 pm

tried to join with 2 of my buddies but there was never 3 slots free. And thats a damn good thing lol.

A quick aside tho, kinda sad its only 30 players on conquest. Obliteration is great for that player count but conquest on 30 turns is boring in my opinion. Anyway, I'll help fill it when needed but ya HC 64 conquest / 32+ Obliteration is typically what I'll be playing. Didn't look like you guys needed the help tonight anyway! Awesome!
WildSpoon
U mad Bro?

Re: Congrats on full server

Postby HEYBONE » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:20 pm

We had it on Obliteration last night and nobody joined, switched it to conquest tonight and we had a pretty good rush. I know a few folks who wanted to play Obliteration as well, and I'm sure we'll see it again at some point. We maxed out at a 32 man server, 2 slots for commander, its double the money to host a 64 man server and we had about 16 people interested thus we went 32 man. See you out there to get your tags.
"If It's 2 in the afternoon and you ain't high, go fuck yourself" ~Joey Diaz
HEYBONE
I r teh K1ng 0f Sp4Mm1nG aow (aka MJ)!!

Postby Wreckage » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:30 am

Yes, the issue is more about the cost of the server rather than what we "want" to do. In a perfect world, 64-man server would be great. But two problems are there. One, cost. As Bone stated, it is twice the cost as a 32-man. When "we" meaning the community is paying for the server, it is a matter of keeping costs down to first generate interest and accommodate those that paid for the server as well as regulars. Second, 64-man server is harder to fill. Double the slots means double the players.

Also, (maybe third), having a 32-man allows us to easier get to know people that come back to the server so that we can build relationships rather than just have randoms that won't give us anything other than a filled slot.

- W
Wreckage
I Fucking Hate You All

Postby WildSpoon » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:44 pm

of course! you guys gotta do whats best for your dollar / bang for buck, was just stating playing preference. You'll never find a better bang for a buck than blammo tho, just fyi.
WildSpoon
U mad Bro?

Postby Blammo » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:51 am

You say the sweetest things. :leghump

Check out my band - http://www.myspace.com/twtwallnight or just search Tom with the Weather on Facebook.

You can also get a dose of wordmurder at my blog - http://latent-ambiguity.blogspot.com/
Blammo
Server Admin

Return to Battlefield 4