[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Art of War • View topic - RO2 First impressions thread

RO2 First impressions thread

Moderator: Admin forum access

Re: RO2 First impressions thread

Postby HEYBONE » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:48 am

I finally post up in a window on some sandbags with the elite rifleman axis rifle, and I'm camping there the whole time picking dudes off at a choke point, I think I got 11 kills, had a blast then got "session banned" it said I could come back next map.... jews.
"If It's 2 in the afternoon and you ain't high, go fuck yourself" ~
HEYBONE
I r teh K1ng 0f Sp4Mm1nG aow (aka MJ)!!

Postby Caboose » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:11 am

Must have TK'd. That happened to me when I dropped arty. lol
Caboose
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Postby BroHamBone -_- » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:19 am

Hah, i will have to admit, Spoon is one to watch out for in this game. If you know where he is at!
:leghump
If time will allow, i will probably leech off of keith a couple more times and play again to open my mind a little more about the game.
The Art of War. A community of brotherly love. Wait... who am i kidding. Go F*CK yourself! Have a wonderful day!
BroHamBone -_-
Server Admin

Postby Junglist » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:26 am

Last night was a lot of fun. I finally got to play for an hour and enjoyed it. One thing I don't care for are some of the sounds, ie...walking, sounds as if someone is behind you and makes me keep looking behind me. Other than that it's a great game.

Junglist
Member of Joey's Insatiable Hookers

Postby BroHamBone -_- » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:25 am

The Art of War. A community of brotherly love. Wait... who am i kidding. Go F*CK yourself! Have a wonderful day!
BroHamBone -_-
Server Admin

Postby Junglist » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:03 am

Yeah but I don't remember turning around in blops b/c of noises. I'm getting used to it.

Junglist
Member of Joey's Insatiable Hookers

Postby h4ven » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:23 am

What's the most embarrassing way to die in this game?
h4ven
#1 Stunna

Postby HEYBONE » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:12 pm

probably getting hit with the butt of a rifle in the back and dying...
"If It's 2 in the afternoon and you ain't high, go fuck yourself" ~
HEYBONE
I r teh K1ng 0f Sp4Mm1nG aow (aka MJ)!!

Postby BroHamBone -_- » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:31 pm

BroHamBone -_-
Server Admin

Postby h4ven » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:08 pm

h4ven
#1 Stunna

Postby bibliomaniac15 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:34 pm

There's always getting hit in the back by a pistol and dying...
bibliomaniac15
Fucking post something already

Postby BroHamBone -_- » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:48 pm

BroHamBone -_-
Server Admin

Previous

Return to Red Orchestra 2