[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Art of War • View topic - Red Orchestra 2

Red Orchestra 2

Moderator: Admin forum access

Re: Red Orchestra 2

Postby Whopper0311 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:58 am

-=H.N.I.C. Of....nothing I quit.=-
USMC 2/7 0311 29 Palms

Whopper0311
I'm a Big Pussy With No Game Whatsoever

Postby HEYBONE » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:25 am

Agreed. Still waiting, however.
"If It's 2 in the afternoon and you ain't high, go fuck yourself" ~
HEYBONE
I r teh K1ng 0f Sp4Mm1nG aow (aka MJ)!!

Postby Whopper0311 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:28 pm

USMC 2/7 0311 29 Palms

Whopper0311

Postby HEYBONE » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Be careful with hope.

"If It's 2 in the afternoon and you ain't high, go fuck yourself" ~
HEYBONE
I r teh K1ng 0f Sp4Mm1nG aow (aka MJ)!!

Postby Blammo » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Just watched the vid. Game looks really good. I will probably snag it when it comes out.

Oh yeah, PC only ftfw!! :leghump

Check out my band - or just search Tom with the Weather on Facebook.

You can also get a dose of wordmurder at my blog -
Blammo
Server Admin

Postby Junglist » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:42 am

Here is a good hands on review from pcgamer.com that was published a few months ago.

New Videos:

Video is in two parts and was taken by a camera, so quality isn't top notch.

CABBY:
Just for you since BF3 has no commander, this game does.

Junglist
Member of Joey's Insatiable Hookers

Postby Slaughter » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:07 am

Based on that review...I will probably get it. Especially if they are leaving the consoles OUT.
01000011 01100001 01100010 01100010 01101001 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100111 01100001 01111001
Slaughter

Postby Junglist » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 am

I forgot, in the Jan issue of PCGamer magazine they have a stamp that says release date is Q2 2011. So it's not as far off as originally thought.

Junglist

Postby Junglist » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Fuck consoles! I know we aren't competitive in a league sense but it's nice to see a company that is catering to PC. Unless IW pulls that 13" kielbasa from their ass, eats it, then does some amazing thing after that there is no hope for MW series to be saved.

From the article:

Competitive gamers: with the recent "announcements" from the MW/CoD camps, we've had a sudden rush of comp gamers shouting "save us!" Fortunately, of course, we have a ton of features in place already (as the faithful know) to aid comp gaming around RO. So, if you are/know any more comp gamers who are getting pissed at the news around the soon-to-be-completely-console-oriented games - bring them over here!

Junglist

Postby Junglist » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Can it be true? Is it too good to be true? $40 bucks is insane. I would have been happy with $50. I hope this shit holds up.

Junglist

Postby Caboose » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Fuck yeah!! I was reading the article attached to that link.....Though I'm not a big fan of WWII games, I might actually like this one. They seem to be doing some pretty damn good shit with the mechanics of the game, not to mention the graphics....And at $40?? Shit, haven't seen that price tag on a PC game in a while. It's a fucking sight for sore eyes, that's for sure.
Caboose
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Postby keithzorz » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:24 pm

I'm not jumping for joy but the game looks like it has potential. The graphics and gameplay might have me sold but the weapons are the only downfall in my opinion. I'm not a fan of playing games with old or futuristic weapons, however, I am a fan of a good FPS. I'll wait for one of you guys to review it after it releases before purchasing.
keithzorz
mod squad member

Postby Whopper0311 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:49 pm

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/06 ... a-2-shots/

New Screens and a mod already in development with some of the original dev crew......RO2 is like Jesus to PC gaming.
USMC 2/7 0311 29 Palms

Whopper0311

Postby Stumpifier » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:11 am

Screens look good. Of course it's hard to tell, those may all be cut scenes. I want to see action footage.
"Fuck them, and fuck that nauseating, gargoyle-faced, dipshit with the whore lipstick for making me have to scramble for the remote every time her pasty ass slithers its way onto my TV screen." Blammo
Stumpifier

Postby Whopper0311 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:33 pm

USMC 2/7 0311 29 Palms

Whopper0311

PreviousNext

Return to Red Orchestra 2