[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Art of War • View topic - Red Orchestra 2

Red Orchestra 2

Moderator: Admin forum access

Red Orchestra 2

Postby RobSlice » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:21 pm

This video is kind of long but very detailed. You know how you see game play from a game and still dont know what it will be like, not so here.

this is an interview with the president of Tripwire Interactive (killing floor) and all I have to say is these guys know what they're doing. Using new innovative ideas they aren't just making a game that will sell, they want to make a through and through amazing FPS.

I think this may be one to actually get your hopes up about! :wtf
Philosophy, politics and religion have long been the mainstay of decision-making processes throughout history. However, these methods are unavoidably tainted by personal sentiment or preference, and cannot solve complex problems efficiently. The scientific method
RobSlice
U mad Bro?

Re: Red Orchestra 2

Postby WildSpoon » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:52 am

Ya i was just talking about this game a bit on vent last night. Honestly it looks pretty decent to me, and at the moment unless some detail comes up declaring it cunt, I will likely be checking this one out. I'm kinda in the mood for anything not in a modern setting anyway.
WildSpoon
U mad Bro?

Postby Whopper0311 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:58 pm

I watched the whole thing. This looks sooo sick. The cover system is fucking tight. And the sniping looks awesome. plus 32v32 battles oh snaps.
-=H.N.I.C. Of....nothing I quit.=-
USMC 2/7 0311 29 Palms

Whopper0311
I'm a Big Pussy With No Game Whatsoever

Postby RobSlice » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Philosophy, politics and religion have long been the mainstay of decision-making processes throughout history. However, these methods are unavoidably tainted by personal sentiment or preference, and cannot solve complex problems efficiently. The scientific method
RobSlice
U mad Bro?

Postby WildSpoon » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:36 pm

just reading through the feature list gave me a semi. This game pretty much embodies whats been missing from PC FPS games for a while now. They are extremely likely to be getting my dollars. Hope some of you consider it as well.
WildSpoon
U mad Bro?

Postby Junglist » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:19 pm

It looks like it will be a good purchase.

Junglist
Member of Joey's Insatiable Hookers

Postby Stumpifier » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:01 pm

I agree with Spoon, I have wood. The little voice in my head reminds me to be skeptical but we'll see. Between this and Homefront one has to be a good game right?

Though I think I'll wait for some reviews on Homefront after the disaster Fuel of War was. I still think it has an awesome story though.
"Fuck them, and fuck that nauseating, gargoyle-faced, dipshit with the whore lipstick for making me have to scramble for the remote every time her pasty ass slithers its way onto my TV screen." Blammo
Stumpifier
Member of Joey's Insatiable Hookers

Postby fallenphoenix » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:40 pm

One word: Yes
fallenphoenix
Uncle Touchy's Favorite

Postby Whopper0311 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:43 pm

USMC 2/7 0311 29 Palms

Whopper0311

Postby KingCack » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:45 pm

I'm In!
KingCack
Server Admin

Postby HEYBONE » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Woah, PC only!

Finally a FUBU FPS

not that stoked about WW2 weapons AGAIN
"If It's 2 in the afternoon and you ain't high, go fuck yourself" ~
HEYBONE
I r teh K1ng 0f Sp4Mm1nG aow (aka MJ)!!

Postby Whopper0311 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:48 am

Red Orchestra had a 5 page article in PC Gamer last month. The tag line on the cover says "Shell Shocker: Why Red Orchestra 2 will beat Call of Duty: Black Ops.

I'm gonna see if I can find one at walmart today.
USMC 2/7 0311 29 Palms

Whopper0311

Postby HEYBONE » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:23 am

LOL, people have been claiming to have the next game to beat the COD series for a WHILE now... STILL not seeing it. Until I get something that OVERALL is more like COD4, I'm not going to be 100% satisfied or believe these claims. I'm not getting pre-sold balls to the wall on a game before I play it. I was completely convinced MoH was going to be a good game from the looks of it, until they released Beta.... what a POS multi player.
HEYBONE

Postby WildSpoon » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:24 am

WildSpoon
U mad Bro?

Postby HEYBONE » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am

W@W Was after mw1. I didn't play it, mainly because I like Modern only. No Zombies, no space ships, no orcs, no germans, no flying suits, no fly for fun. LOL, last ww2 game I played and somewhat enjoyed was Day of Defeat. But even then those rusty guns get old and I run around throwing stick grenades.
HEYBONE

Next

Return to Red Orchestra 2