we beat Damnation

Zombie survivalists in all games can meet here.

Moderator: Admin forum access

we beat Damnation

Postby Spectre1024 » Mon May 14, 2012 11:15 pm

So, we beat Damnation tonight. Sorta.

What happened was that in the second to last area of the map (the one beyond the cage room where we usually fail), we managed to finish off all of the zombies there and were ready to move onto the next area. However, the map didn't close off the prior area's gate and we retreated backwards where we weren't supposed to go, and the gate closed afterwards, trapping us in the previous zone with almost no way forward... so we just kept killing zombies through the gate.

Blammo died in the process and KingCack and I blew ourselves up during the break period to respawn in the next zone, albeit only with the gear we spawn with. Wreckage, Phoenix, and Tomato were trapped behind the gate because they had no more grenades to kill themselves with. Not surprisingly, the 3 of us in front were quickly overwhelmed and died. However, the 3 who were left behind could still kill the zombies that were scripted to search for the survivors behind the gate, but couldn't get through it. And there were a lot of zombies.

The finale arrived when a Fleshpound showed up among the hoardes. Team survivors pissed it off and activated its blades, which immediately painted the vicinity red with dead surrounding zombies. By repeatedly doing this, the hoards thinned out, even killing a Scrake in the process. Then, the Patrarch shows up. He walks into the meat-grinder mode Fleshpound and immediately goes down for his first regeneration period... but while trying to escape he walks into the Fleshpound again and goes up in a cloud of blood and body parts.

Victory!
Spectre1024
Server Admin

Re: we beat Damnation

Postby Junglist » Tue May 15, 2012 6:31 am

That sounds like it was an awesome level. That game is a lot of fun.

Junglist
Member of Joey's Insatiable Hookers

Postby KingCack » Tue May 15, 2012 6:56 am

It felt Good! Now we can put that map to Rest.
rest In Piece Damnation....Rest in Peace.
KingCack
Server Admin

Postby The Tomato » Tue May 15, 2012 2:10 pm

haha, It was Hilarious.

I am so glad we finally kinda Beat it.
The Tomato
Server Admin

Postby Caboose » Tue May 15, 2012 9:15 pm

"kinda" beat it is the phrase....I dunno. Sounds half-assed to me. lol :P :twofinger
6:26 PM - Caboose: Maaaannnn....I can remember a time when I didn't think you were a bitch....That seems like so long ago.
6:26 PM - |aE|Whopper0311: lol same here
Caboose
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Postby The Tomato » Wed May 16, 2012 3:46 am

Caboose wrote:"kinda" beat it is the phrase....I dunno. Sounds half-assed to me. lol :P :twofinger

Youre just Jealous you weren't there
The Tomato
Server Admin

Postby Mara Jade » Wed May 16, 2012 6:51 pm

You guys needed me.

Well maybe

Probably not

Ok not

Ok ban me from the server and website.

:leghump

D@FFY wrote:Congrats. Put it in her butt.

Everyone... Meet D@ffy.
Mara Jade
Master & Commander

Postby KingCack » Thu May 17, 2012 6:27 am

Well last night Dragon, Spec, Myself and (3) Pubbers blew through Damnation in about 40min. Spec and I never thought we would last. But, we did more than last, We kicked the crap out of that Map.
Now I will retire my wanting/need for the map.
KingCack
Server Admin

Postby Spectre1024 » Thu May 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Yeah, I was convinced that these pubbers wouldn't have the coordination necessary to pull it off, even though their individual skills were quite high. It turns out that these guys are more coordinated than the average pubbers. One of the better players constantly kept watch over the rear and all of them frequently helped with healing. This freed up Cack to chop up the Fleshpounds and Scrakes. Dragon and the top 2 pubbers probably accounted for the vast majority of the swarms.
Spectre1024
Server Admin

Postby DRAGON » Thu May 17, 2012 5:16 pm

it was a lvl 6 firebug(flamethrower)/ lvl 6 commando (with a scar)/ and me a lvl 5 medic(medic gun and aa12) :terrified were the top 3. kack took care most of the big guys while spec kept him healed and taking the crawlers off him and healing anyone else that needed it :applause: , well organized and no ammo hording :applause: . the last pubber was a bit of a noob :wtf: but he was a friend of the other pubbers. we moved fast when we needed too and stick together through out the rest :sex . the actual ending was fucked up seeing how the you got attacked at once from everywhere at once :terrified :fryingpan: . when one person was low on health we all attacked him with our medic guns till he was full :leghump .

I SAY WE DO NOT STOP PLAYING IT TILL WE BEAT IT ON ALL LVLS MUAHAHAHAH!! :twisted: :twisted:
“If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon.”
DRAGON
mod squad member

Return to Zombies!!!!