Banned and would like consideration for unbanning

If your banned or want to report a hacker post in here

Moderator: Admin forum access

Banned and would like consideration for unbanning

Postby Tongo » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:03 am

Hello. I have been playing on your server on a regular basis for months. I've always enjoyed your server as you actively ban hacks and cheaters. Today I was banned from your server for reasons that are unknown to me. The only explaination I can come up with is that I was getting upset with my team and used a color font to get their attention asking them to go and get silos. I was banned immediately after doing that. I would never hack or cheat as I and my clan are strictly against any type of activity. I do apologize for this. Your server is one of the best out there and I would appreciate being considered for unbanning if you get the chance.

=FS= Tongo
Forces of Solidarity
Fucking post something already

Postby MetroMan » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:41 am

Hi Tongo,
I just checked our banned list on the BF server and you do not show up as being banned. Please try again, and if you still have problems (ban related) connecting, please repost and one of us will dig deeper into it.

FYI: we would not ban for just using different colored text. As an admin, I will typically use orange to get the attention of a player breaking one of our rules (warning or kicking).
Thank you,
Uncle Touchy's Favorite

Return to Banned Forum