Guy named Sirro

If your banned or want to report a hacker post in here

Moderator: Admin forum access

Guy named Sirro

Postby PvtJohnson » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:07 pm

Was playing with some of you last night and I'm sure they remember this guy.

Sirro

He had a general rank... well today was playing on a another server and he showed up he was at like 28 kills zero deaths and had the rank of private when I left the server. Seems kinda of odd. Either would say something fishy or a bug showing him at a wrong rank.
PvtJohnson
I r h3re f0r teh pr0nz

Postby JP2 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:44 pm

It is a common bug for your rank to temporarily show up as private, and even for all the unlocks you've earned by ranking up to temporarily become available. It has happened to me periodically since pretty much the day I got this game.
JP2
Don't touch me there

Postby BigK » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:07 pm

was on our server today, I killed him more than he killed me, I think he's just a good player, didn't notice his rank though
BigK

Postby Pat_Tillman » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:10 am

I agree with BigK... I killed him plenty tonight. I didn't see anything fishy.
Pat_Tillman
Server Admin

Postby Pat_Tillman » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:10 am

...Other than Cabbies mom...
Pat_Tillman
Server Admin

Postby PvtJohnson » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:55 pm

Yeah I know about the bug , that's why I put that in.

Maybe I just saw him on his best days every time, I don't know but every one of those times he was having 15/1+ K/D ratio.

Maybe someone using his PID with that new hack I don't know just thought I would say something.
PvtJohnson
I r h3re f0r teh pr0nz

Postby BigK » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:16 pm

Hey PvtJohnson, please don't think we are just putting you off here. If you see anyone that you believe is or maybe cheating bring it to the attention of others we encourage that here.
That also includes the admin as stated in several posts, anyone who cheats on AOW's server gets banned, lay person or Admin, no exceptions {except MJ it’s his server :wink: }.

But I have been accused of cheating myself, so I tend to take it with a grain of salt, I too have a lot more kills than deaths, I can tell you it’s not from cheating, it’s from paying attention and I tend to play aggressively, so when I see a post about someone cheating I tend to try and find that player and see for myself what they are up to before I pass judgment.

Just for info. the ganz is my primary weapon, everyone who uses it says they can't hit much with it, so they say I must be cheating to kill so often with it, If you check my stats, I only have a 14.9% accuracy with the Ganz, it takes more bullets than most to make a kill, most miss the target, but with a 120 round clip I fire until you die or it overheats :)
BigK

Postby Pat_Tillman » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:19 am

I agree with BigK... Don't think we are putting you off because everyone values input like this so that the server is clean and fun for all. I was watching Sirro the other night again and didn't see anything that was out of the ordinary and the night in question, I specifically remember Sirro having a few dead on shots at me and still missing. So, I don't think he is cheating, but rather just a good player.

BigK, it's funny you put that line in there about your accuracy with the Ganz as it is what we talked about the other day on vent. You didn't think I was accusing you of cheating were you? LOL :lol: Just kidding... After all you know I was just trying to get pointers on a weapon I SUCK with. Most times I hate being support because I can't hit something the size of Guns' sister with the Ganz. But to tie the two comments together, I did nail Sirro a few times with the Ganz the other night. :)
Pat_Tillman
Server Admin

Postby BIG GUNS » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:46 pm

Pat_Tillman wrote:...Other than Cabbies mom...

Yeah, she's pretty fishy alright. Tuna actually but, I love tuna.
BIG GUNS
U mad Bro?

Return to Banned Forum