PXR Skinny Spike

If your banned or want to report a hacker post in here

Moderator: Admin forum access

Postby ChucKhu$tle » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:44 pm

Yeah that pics kinda old. Made it awhile back for a "poor whopper" thread some time ago. Just supporting the point that you're not "invincible" like dude thought. Now if I can just get Mara and wildcard....

Yeah pistol is difficult to do, but I still think knifing is harder. One slip up or if the guy turns around before you're close enough you're screwed. I usually only break out the pistol in a close quarters bind to finish off someone instead of waiting for the rifle to reload. Plus to me knifing harks back to the old saying "kick ass and take names".
ChucKhu$tle
U mad Bro?

Postby Razule » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:21 am

gl with wildcard been trying to get him since the second time I played on this server... as for Mara it seems the only time I spot him is when he's on MY team... which doesn't work.
Razule
Uncle Touchy's Favorite

Postby Mara Jade » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:22 am

I'm like the phantom. A gust of wind and I'm gone. Ask Tk about me on minsk. The other day I basically ran a knifing train on his team in that building at the main chokepoint.

D@FFY wrote:Congrats. Put it in her butt.

Everyone... Meet D@ffy.
Mara Jade
Master & Commander

Postby bluzervic » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:52 pm

Shit I knifed Wildcard....too bad it wasn't an official game though...so no tags....dang ;-P

Great thread guys...
Bay area Blues Guitarist.......Jammin' with the best.

bluzervic
Server Admin

Postby Caboose » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:44 am

Mara Jade wrote:I'm like the phantom. A gust of wind and I'm gone.

Until you run into ME! I am the fucking "Phantom Killer!!" And let me tell you!! That fucking "Phantom" shit is the truth!! Cock sucker wouldn't die after being stabbed 6 times!! lol Then on number 7 I got them tags!! lol
6:26 PM - Caboose: Maaaannnn....I can remember a time when I didn't think you were a bitch....That seems like so long ago.
6:26 PM - |aE|Whopper0311: lol same here
Caboose
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Postby Mara Jade » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:00 am

Ok from this point on only posts pertaining to the topic should be put here. I want to keep the banned forum free of off topic crap.

Everyone... Meet D@ffy.
Mara Jade
Master & Commander

Postby Pat_Tillman » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:07 am

Somedude...

Have you ever heard the phrase "Don't go away mad, just go away"? Well that doesn't apply here on this server. I encourage you to stick around and just make it your one and only goal to kill SkinnySpike as much as possible. I know it is mine cause I hate seeing him on the other side since it's usually my ass that gets tagged and not his (although I have had my share). And, of course I mean that in the non-homosexual way of course!!! I don't want Cabbie getting all hot an bothered!!

The bottom line is that I really like playing on this server and is why I bought a reserved slot for a year. I've seen my share of cheaters on other servers and that doesn't mean it doesn't happen here. But, when they get caught on this servver, the hammer of holy hell gets dropped on them. So, I encourage you to stick around a lot longer and help me on my quest to kill SkinnySpike as often as possible. I think if you give us all a chance, you too will like what you see and may even sign up for a reserved slot like me.

And now a note to SkinnySpike.... I'm coming to make you my bitch. Hey, a guys got to set his goals high doesn't he? I know it won't ever happen, but I can always dream can't I? LOL :)
Pat_Tillman
Server Admin

Postby Pat_Tillman » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:10 am

Oh... And sign up in the newbie section so I know who you really are so I can try and tag your ass too if Skinny is not around!!!! :) And again, completely in the non-gay way! I keep forgetting how talking like that gets Cabbie all hot!!!
Pat_Tillman
Server Admin

Postby Caboose » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:43 am

lol I am going to stab you.....a lot. :wink:
6:26 PM - Caboose: Maaaannnn....I can remember a time when I didn't think you were a bitch....That seems like so long ago.
Caboose

Postby Mara Jade » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:28 am

Caboose wrote:lol I am going to stab you.....a lot. :wink:

Mara Jade wrote:Ok from this point on only posts pertaining to the topic should be put here. I want to keep the banned forum free of off topic crap.

Everyone forgive Caboose. HE WENT TO PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND DID NOT DO WELL APPARENTLY!

Everyone... Meet D@ffy.
Mara Jade
Master & Commander

Postby Caboose » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:46 pm

See....Fuck you guys. lol You keep provoking me. lol So suck my balls!! lol

But to keep it on topic....I hope this guy has at the very least been reading this thread and realizing that we aren't a bunch of careless dicks. That we know how to have a good time on the forums, and then hopefully he will join us in Vent and realize that what happens on the forums is only half of what aow is about.

So man....If you're out there reading this debating whether or not you want to post up an intro....Post it up homie! You are more than welcome on our forums and our server any time! :) And if you want us to change the name on your account, just PM either Mara or myself and we will take care of that. :wink:
Caboose

Previous

Return to Banned Forum