banned from vent?

Were you banned from any of our servers? State your case here.

Moderator: Admin forum access

banned from vent?

Postby Bryan with a Y » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:08 pm

i was playing and on vent and someone said me and the clan was ghosting and we had to stop that yet i just got banned from vent saying that we were ghosting????? we was not ghosting and i have been a long time member now and would like a little help on this issue plz
peace out girl scout
---Bryan with a Y---
a.k.a. Superman
Bryan with a Y
Bring out the gimp!

Re: banned from vent?

Postby Bryan with a Y » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:15 pm

we got unto like 40 mins ago and then i just got banned from vent 40 mins later and i havent said a word???
peace out girl scout
---Bryan with a Y---
a.k.a. Superman
Bryan with a Y
Bring out the gimp!

Postby Wreckage » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:17 pm

We'll look into it.

- W
Wreckage
I Fucking Hate You All

Postby Wreckage » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:21 pm

Bryan with a Y wrote:i was playing and on vent and someone said me and the clan was ghosting and we had to stop that yet i just got banned from vent saying that we were ghosting????? we was not ghosting and i have been a long time member now and would like a little help on this issue plz

Uh, well, according to our mods you were banned from vent for ghosting. You were actually caught ghosting in our vent. How do we know. We heard you. You use the same button for your clan's vent and our vent. Uh, not a smart move. One of our mods told you they could hear it five times and told you to stop doing it. You did not, so you were banned.

So because you've been here a while, I'll assume this is a lesson learned and you realize that ghosting is not allowed here on |aow| (you should know better anyway), and we will unban you from vent. You were never banned from the server by the way.

- W
Wreckage
I Fucking Hate You All

Postby Bryan with a Y » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:27 pm

i talked to tomato and i told her i didnt and she thinks that one of my clan member that i was playing was hacking, which is fine with me bc he gets called a hacker all the time, and she understood that and unbanned me ty for looking into it for me, i will tell him not to come on anymore to make sure we dont have any other problems in the future ok? ty again for looking into this again for me.
peace out girl scout
---Bryan with a Y---
a.k.a. Superman
Bryan with a Y
Bring out the gimp!

Return to Banned Forum