why pick on Villian?

Were you banned from any of our servers? State your case here.

Moderator: Admin forum access

why pick on Villian?

Postby nzwowpro » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:12 pm

Hi this is pissed of villian, i would like to say a few words. i went and brought a new copy of cod4 last afternoon and i get banned again for nothing. i think that with a new cd-key = new puid = new chance, that is 99$ NZD that i have jsut gone on wasted on your server. yours is all i play apart from GAMEARENA#14 but i shouldnt get banned for nothing am i right?? i would like it if you unbanned my new puid, i actually look forward to playing and taalking with you guys and heybone if you hack with your friends then your a hacker too once a hacker always a hacker, same goes with antz. :wtf
nzwowpro

Re: why pick on Villian?

Postby Surf Ghost » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:21 pm

LOL!!!!!! ...that all i have to say.... see ya when you get cod6 bro
Surf Ghost
Don't touch me there

Postby HEYBONE » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:22 pm

"If It's 2 in the afternoon and you ain't high, go fuck yourself" ~Joey Diaz
HEYBONE
I r teh K1ng 0f Sp4Mm1nG aow (aka MJ)!!

Postby Wreckage » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:25 pm

nzwowpro wrote:Hi this is pissed of villian, i would like to say a few words. i went and brought a new copy of cod4 last afternoon and i get banned again for nothing. i think that with a new cd-key = new puid = new chance, that is 99$ NZD that i have jsut gone on wasted on your server. yours is all i play apart from GAMEARENA#14 but i shouldnt get banned for nothing am i right?? i would like it if you unbanned my new puid, i actually look forward to playing and taalking with you guys and heybone if you hack with your friends then your a hacker too once a hacker always a hacker, same goes with antz. :wtf

Dude, this is the last time I will tell you. You can buy as many fucking copies of COD4 as you want. You can come on as many alias' as you want. You can fucking come into vent and pretend to be someone else.

I don't give a fuck. You, your fucking clan buddies, your friends, your neighbors down the fucking street, the dog that licks your nuts, your milkman, the paperboy and everyone else you fucking know are banned.

And every time we find you on the server you will be banned.

GFTO

- W
Wreckage
I Fucking Hate You All

Return to Banned Forum