Ban

Were you banned from any of our servers? State your case here.

Moderator: Admin forum access

Ban

Postby BigK » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:09 pm

so does someone want to explain why I am on Ban List??
BigK

Re: Ban

Postby Kannibal » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:35 pm

Big K, I'm sorry this has happened to you. I'm sure someone can explain shortly
Kannibal
Hey, a Pengina

Postby Wreckage » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:41 pm

There is a good reason.

Because you sir are a no good, blatant fucking hacker. We have OVERWHELMING evidence against you both through my OWN fucking eyes, other admins eyes and also actual video proof evidence that shows that you use no recoil, you wall hack and you may have a few other things happening.

You know what’s the biggest fucking thing here, Kerry? You were a fucking mod! You should know that 1) we are ALWAYS on the fucking look out for people hacking 2) that you shouldn’t do it EVER 3) that you will and have gotten caught.

So guess what, your fucking banned. Banned forever. Banned for life. Go find somewhere else to hack because we don’t want you here. I am fucking disgusted that we let you into our group. Disgusted that a punk ass such as yourself would disrespect us and try and infiltrate our community only to fucking cheat and take advantage of what we have and what we are trying to build.

Of course, you are going to say this is ridiculous, that is this is made up, that we are wrong and that we don’t know what were talking about. BUT I’VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN FUCKING EYES! I’ve seen the video proof! I’ve had more than four admins see you do it! I have seen mods come to me about it and regulars!

This doesn’t even begin to express my anger, my rage that you were a mod and that you still did this. Make me sick.

So, get the fuck out. You are no longer welcome here on our servers, or in vent, or anywhere else. You are gone, dead to us. GET THE FUCK OUT!

- W
Wreckage
I Fucking Hate You All

Postby Caboose » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:32 pm

azsunking30 wrote:Big K, I'm sorry this has happened to you. I'm sure someone can explain shortly

Well, there IS a good reason for it, so do NOT apologize to the hacker.

I cannot STAND hackers and I am not only pissed because it was one of our long time Regs, but you were also a Mod! I don't give a flying FUCK about how you feel about this or what you think!! You went off on tK for NO fucking reason via PM's about being accused of hacking....I got the BCC's! He never said a fucking WORD about you being a hacker! Perhaps that was your guilty conscience talking? The part that pisses me off.....It turns out you WERE a hacker and are getting EXACTLY what you deserve!

Every hacker gets caught eventually. You just tried to hide it amidst layers and layers of bullshit!! So go play else where with your awesome "skillz" that you "learned." Take them to a place no one gives a fuck because you are no longer welcome on ANY of our aow Servers.

These words cannot even BEGIN to express the fucking anger I feel for being lied to, for being deceived, and for you being dishonest! The Admins and I have worked TOO fucking hard to get our Community to where it is for some rat face ass fuck to come in here and think he can act like he everything is "normal" and yet be a fucking hacker.

In case you thought otherwise....We, the Admins, are GOOD at our jobs dick licker. We have been catching fuck holes like you for years. So go ahead and deny it all you want...go ahead...You know you want to. It's what your hacker instincts tell you! You've probably told yourself over and over again that it isn't "hacking" and so you start to believe it.....It just becomes a part of your game. Well, believe THIS!! YOU ARE FUCKING BANNED!!! Just shut your filthy ass fucking hacker mouth and walk away!! Go ahead and just fuck right off!! There's the sidewalk, as you have already been shown the door.

Caboose
6:26 PM - Caboose: Maaaannnn....I can remember a time when I didn't think you were a bitch....That seems like so long ago.
6:26 PM - |aE|Whopper0311: lol same here
Caboose
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Postby Kannibal » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:56 pm

Caboose wrote:
azsunking30 wrote:Big K, I'm sorry this has happened to you. I'm sure someone can explain shortly

Well, there IS a good reason for it, so do NOT apologize to the hacker.

I had no idea he was hacking when he posted
Kannibal
Hey, a Pengina

Postby BigK » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:05 pm

OUCH, well tell me how you really feel!! I will abide by the Ban and stay away as told. for the record I do not hack though, never have, never will, some will disagree as they have posted.

I could never understand why people would use hacks in the first place it shows they are unable to play unless they have a crutch I guess, it would take so much away from the game that in my opinion it wouldn't be fun, the idea is to play and have fun, if your on top great, if your on the bottom so what its just for fun.

But anyway to all whom read, it has been a blast here at the AOW, vent is always fun. I have made quite a few friends {may have changed now} and brought a few of you here to this group {do not quit because of me} but just believe me when I say, That this it is a good group with the right people to make is fun as hell for everyone,

Thanks Guys and Gals it has been a blast
BigK

DJ ON DUTY

Postby Razule » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:53 am

Remember this guy? He always seemed a little too good but everytime we checked him out he didn't seem to be hacking...

Guess what.. HE WAS! He just tried to join our server a few mins ago and he was instantly kicked for a Perma-ban issued by punkbuster's system for hacking.

So if you ever got raped a little too much by this guy... ( i know i did). Now you know why.
Razule
Uncle Touchy's Favorite

Re: DJ ON DUTY

Postby DJ's » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:10 am

LOL :D , nice catch Raz :shock: . True confession time. The truth is Global PB ban on your server only, was instituted some time back under my other name, but I was getting my lap top set up for an upcoming Lan event and I forgot to change the multi-Key on Cod4 before I tried to join the AOW server. So guess what the key was caught, but no biggie just wanted to show u how easy it is to slide in here anyways. Anyway for all the peeps I have been playing with BigK is out for now..again.. but I'll see you guys again soon. And yes tomato you almost caught me in vent twice when I said mato.. but I had fun as usual. Catch you all again soon. :leghump
DJ's

Postby Caboose » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:32 am

.....Are you fucking kidding me.....It's like CBK.....minus the rants. :roll:
6:26 PM - Caboose: Maaaannnn....I can remember a time when I didn't think you were a bitch....That seems like so long ago.
6:26 PM - |aE|Whopper0311: lol same here
Caboose
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Postby Wreckage » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:57 am

So much for "I will abide by the Ban and stay away as told" as you say in your other post eh?

What's the point? Why not just find a new place to go and hack and play?

- W
Wreckage
I Fucking Hate You All

Return to Banned Forum