Sry For Being A Bleep

Were you banned from any of our servers? State your case here.

Moderator: Admin forum access

Sry For Being A Bleep

Postby OFC.Robert » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:12 pm

I just came here to say sry for being a bleep in the server a few nights ago. I acted immature :oops: and stupidly. I will Never happen again

Robert
OFC.Robert
Fucking post something already

Re: Sry For Being A Bleep

Postby Caboose » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:41 am

Well, I appreciate the fact that you came in here an apologized for your actions. OFC and aow have been getting along quite well for some time now, and I must admit I am extremely disappointed by your actions, as they showed us a great level of disrespect. We, aow, have ALWAYS shown your clan members the utmost respect and appreciation when they are on our servers, and we expect the same in return.

I am going to undo the ban, but heed this warning Robert, you are on a VERY short leash and understandably so. If for some unforeseen reason you have other OFC Clan Mates that feel they can come onto aow, act immature, and be an asshat, please pass on this warning to them as well. It will NOT be tolerated and they can just go play elsewhere.

You are welcome to play here any time, but you will respect our Admins. You will respect our Mods. You will respect our rules, and you will respect our players. As I stated previously, aow has shown OFC nothing but the utmost respect. That is our expectation in return. So please, come back and play with us any time, but be aware that asshattery will not be tolerated.

-Caboose
Caboose
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Postby Antz<3 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:33 am

Caboose wrote:Well, I appreciate the fact that you came in here an apologized for your actions. OFC and aow have been getting along quite well for some time now, and I must admit I am extremely disappointed by your actions, as they showed us a great level of disrespect. We, aow, have ALWAYS shown your clan members the utmost respect and appreciation when they are on our servers, and we expect the same in return.

I am going to undo the ban, but heed this warning Robert, you are on a VERY short leash and understandably so. If for some unforeseen reason you have other OFC Clan Mates that feel they can come onto aow, act immature, and be an asshat, please pass on this warning to them as well. It will NOT be tolerated and they can just go play elsewhere.

You are welcome to play here any time, but you will respect our Admins. You will respect our Mods. You will respect our rules, and you will respect our players. As I stated previously, aow has shown OFC nothing but the utmost respect. That is our expectation in return. So please, come back and play with us any time, but be aware that asshattery will not be tolerated.

-Caboose

May i hold the leash? :roll:
Antz<3
Someone shaved their balls today

Postby Junglist » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:56 pm

I am in constant communication with the OFC guys. As you know mark and kurr play here also. It didn't take long for everything to travel back to the OFC upper ranks.

Anyways, Robert thanks for coming back and posting. Whenever you do things like that it doesn't just look bad on you it looks bad on your fellow (OFC) community.

Junglist
Member of Joey's Insatiable Hookers

Postby KingCack » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:59 pm

I Like Cake.
KingCack
Server Admin

Postby KingCack » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:00 pm

Seriously, Way to man up. Just don't Fuck up.

I like plying with the OFC guys.
KingCack
Server Admin

Postby OFC.Robert » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:07 pm

Er I just went to play in the server last night and the ban was still there. :?
OFC.Robert

Postby Caboose » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:44 am

OFC.Robert wrote:Er I just went to play in the server last night and the ban was still there. :?

Hmmmm....Ok. I will take a look man. I was pretty sure I removed your GUID from the list. I will double check man. :wink:
6:26 PM - Caboose: Maaaannnn....I can remember a time when I didn't think you were a bitch....That seems like so long ago.
6:26 PM - |aE|Whopper0311: lol same here
Caboose
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Postby OFC.Robert » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:35 pm

I just tried again and I am still banned :cry: :cry:
OFC.Robert

Postby Wreckage » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:56 pm

I'll look into it.
Wreckage