temp ban on raider zuber

Were you banned from any of our servers? State your case here.

Moderator: Admin forum access

temp ban on raider zuber

Postby RIFF » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:46 pm

Raider was warned on multiple occasions for early nading on the beginning of each round. I gave him several warnings before he was initially kicked. He came back and I proceeded to send him a private message stating," Raider, please respect the server and the twenty second rule." To no avail he didn't change his game style. I kicked him once more with a message stating, " Raider if you break the server rules again, I am going to have to temp ban you." Needless to say he didn't listen, so here we are . I made the decision to temp ban. Thanks RIFF
Tomato's creepy stalker

Re: temp ban on raider zuber

Postby Caboose » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:11 am

Good work RIFF. It seems we have been having an influx of fucktards lately that think we aren't going to enforce our rules. You handled it well and thanks for the post.
6:26 PM - Caboose: Maaaannnn....I can remember a time when I didn't think you were a bitch....That seems like so long ago.
6:26 PM - |aE|Whopper0311: lol same here
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Re: temp ban on raider zuber

Postby Antz<3 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:02 pm

Rofl within 1 hour i can Gurantee that there will be 1-5 Fucktards pullin that shit lol i just abuse em till they stop or leave :) works like a charm :) can't stand my bitching cuz i dun shut up lol
Someone shaved their balls today

Return to Banned Forum