I was banned from S&D and Modded

Were you banned from any of our servers? State your case here.

Moderator: Admin forum access

I was banned from S&D and Modded

Postby calypsoaz » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:13 pm

This is CBK and I just wanted to step up to the plate and be mature about this. God knows I haven't been in the last while. I don't expect anything from writing this letter. But I apologize for everything that happened. I apologize for it escalating to what it did.

The letter/PM I sent to Mara Jade was written out of anger. I felt like I was being attacked for something I did, but was being blown way out of proportion.

I remember a time when I had waves set up on binds. I played them at certain times. To name a few there was the Dixie Horn wave, the Cabby kissing Super Nub wave, the "headquarters located" wave. People actually enjoyed me playing them. I don't know what happened between that time and the time I played a 1 minute and 30 second wave of Rubber Ducky from Sesame Street, that I played once, then chopped it down to about 15 seconds and played it again. I apologize if my actions offended anybody.
I also apologize to everybody for all the times I hopped in vent after being banned and spamming for real.

Like I said I don't expect being unbanned or anything from AOW servers. I just wanted to approach this situation in a mature manner and explain myself, and also say that I do miss playing on AOW. I miss all of the humor and horseplay. I would like to be a part of the AOW community if Mara Jade and others are willing to forgive me and give me a second chance. I will do whatever it takes to prove myself.
Thank you, CBK
calypsoaz

Re: I was banned from S&D and Modded

Postby sidter666 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:21 pm

good luck to you
home away from home
sidter666
Tomato's creepy stalker

Return to Banned Forum