Banned

Were you banned from any of our servers? State your case here.

Moderator: Admin forum access

Banned

Postby 5-MeO-DMT » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Hey. So I just tried to log on and play on the Global offensive server and it tells me that I am banned from this session. I've been a pretty frequent player since GO was released, I normally play with Yes! and I'm also friends with darkninja.

My tag is: 5-MeO-DMT

Steam id is: 0:0:7914415

I just want to know what happened, it's been more than a day since I've played and last time I was playing everything was fine, meaning I was banned while not in game?

Anyway If you guys don't want me to play on the server I can move along, I'm just a little confused... -_-

*EDIT*

Please disregard this post I just tried to join again and got in the server... Sigh
5-MeO-DMT
Fucking post something already

Re: Banned

Postby Caboose » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:07 am

Well, I am glad to hear things sorted themselves out. We Admins here at aow do not ban anyone without good reason, so I am very happy to hear it was merely a, "blip in the system." I would also like to thank you for coming here to not only inquire into the situation, but to do so with a good attitude. :) If you were still unable to get on the server, this situation would have been thoroughly looked into and a detailed reason given. But with all that said, I am glad you found our server, have added it to your favorites, and play regularly! ;) And since you've come aaalll this way to our Forums, you should post up a proper intro post in the Newbie Forums! ;)

Caboose
Caboose
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Postby banshee » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:18 pm

It's something to do server side... I get banned for some reason while I'm not playing. Usually have to restart the server or when we get a patch.
banshee
The Scrambler!

Postby Caboose » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:31 pm

banshee wrote:It's something to do server side... I get banned for some reason while I'm not playing.

Nah...That's just me or PT fuckin' with you. lol :twofinger
6:26 PM - Caboose: Maaaannnn....I can remember a time when I didn't think you were a bitch....That seems like so long ago.
6:26 PM - |aE|Whopper0311: lol same here
Caboose
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Return to Banned Forum