Killing Floor Admins

Were you banned from any of our servers? State your case here.

Moderator: Admin forum access

Killing Floor Admins

Postby ozziedood » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Me and 3 of my friends were recently playing on your Killing Floor server, and having a really good time. In one moment one of your admins permanently banned all four of us from the server with no warning or kick. This was personally my favorite server and that admin ruined it for me, I hope that someone would deal with this person so I can enjoy this server again.
ozziedood
I r h3re f0r teh pr0nz

Re: Killing Floor Admins

Postby Caboose » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:21 am

Well, it's nice to see details conveniently left out. But that's fine. It was I, that banned you all today. You and your, "friends"/clan mates decided to vote kick one of our Moderators. "Privatizing" OUR server. Well, that shit doesn't fly with me, or any of the Admins here. If you want to play on a server for JUST your friends, then I suppose you should drop your own dime for such a server. You don't get to come into OUR server and run people out as you see fit. It makes me wonder how many times you and said, "friends" have done this. Get the 4 of you in there and just vote kick everyone off because you just want it to be your own little KF party. Douchebaggery isn't tolerated on our servers, let alone attempts to, "hijack" them. I'm glad you enjoyed playing on our server for the time you had. Good luck finding another server. Perhaps you learned a valuable lesson here. Abuse of the, "kick vote" option is a dick move and quite frankly, when it's done on a server you have NO association with, you will reap the repercussions. Anyway, enjoy playing KF....elsewhere.

|aow| President,
Caboose
Caboose
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Postby -wHo fLuNg PoO- » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:27 am

BAM BITCHES!
-wHo fLuNg PoO-
The Penis Mightier

Postby ozziedood » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:25 am

How were me and my friends supposed to know that you were a moderator of that server? We had a reason that we kicked you, and that was that you were like a level 0 or 1 and had no contribution to our team, in fact making it even more difficult to win at the game since more people were on the server. I think that has just justified kicking you and several other people. And again we did not receive a warning or a kick, we just got automatically banned from this server because you got a little buttmad from us kicking you and justifying it.
ozziedood
I r h3re f0r teh pr0nz

Postby The Tomato » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:12 pm

Someone with level 1 or 0 has just as much right to be on the server as you. That person will never rank up if every server they go on they get kicked. how about instead of being a fucking cunt. you HELP that person rank up by sticking close. Or just Simply let that person die and oh Get more fucking Kills so u rank up. frankly i think u should just go be a cunt else where.

I am glad you have been banned. When we can't get a full server we like pubbers happily playing with us. i can't imagine how many people you have scared off.
The Tomato
Server Admin

Postby ozziedood » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Well I'm not supporting your clan anymore because thats like three admins that have told me we did wrong because we kicked level 1s or 0s from making the game extremely difficult already without someone who doesn't contribute and in fact makes it harder, and having the option to kick others from the server. If you don't want people pubbing or kicking people for that matter, then why don't you disable kick voting? Your admins are always online anyway. Again admin raged hard because we had a reason. But then again it seems like all of you are freaking tards because I am justifying why we were kicking people with facts and you are justifying banning us with morals. Then again you never stated the rules of the server that vote kicking was a no-no even though it was available and had no indication that we were doing wrong.
ozziedood
I r h3re f0r teh pr0nz

Postby ozziedood » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:33 pm

By the way the difficulty was on Hard. Level 0s 1s 2s and even 3s shouldn't be in a hard server cause it makes the difficulty excruciating because Zeds get more health and there are more numbers of them. The game expects the other players to live up to the difficulty, but they can't because their weapons don't do enough damage and they don't last, making the difficulty made for six people when there are only four that won't die in the first 20 seconds.
ozziedood
I r h3re f0r teh pr0nz

Postby Caboose » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Well, I'm glad you're not, "supporting" us anymore either. I most certainly feel more justified after the ignorance you've spewed here in your subsequent posts. Thank you, drive through.
6:26 PM - Caboose: Maaaannnn....I can remember a time when I didn't think you were a bitch....That seems like so long ago.
6:26 PM - |aE|Whopper0311: lol same here
Caboose
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Postby The Tomato » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Bye bye, Don't let the door hit you on the way out. <3
The Tomato
Server Admin

Postby Spectre1024 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Ban appeal & investigation thread.

Moved from KF forum to Banned forum.
Spectre1024
Server Admin

Postby Mara Jade » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:50 am

lol threads like this almost bring a tear to my eye.

D@FFY wrote:Congrats. Put it in her butt.

Everyone... Meet D@ffy.
Mara Jade
Master & Commander

Return to Banned Forum