[aow] Hall of Fame

This is where players are honored for their donations.

Moderator: Admin forum access

[aow] Hall of Fame

Postby Caboose » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:55 pm

Welcome to The Art of War's Hall of Fame!!

This is where we show our appreciation for those that donate to keep our Servers and Community going.

If you donate to The Art of War, you will be given your very own thread here in the Hall of Fame to be remembered for all of [aow]'s existence.

So please, take your time to look through the threads, as these players are the TRUE backbone to The Art of War. So they have been honored as such. So to all those that have donated to our Servers, I want to thank you all on behalf of all of [aow]. So thank you!!
Caboose
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Re: [aow] Hall of Fame

Postby Mara Jade » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:12 am

We got behind on these but we are now current. What is not listed is the "donations" for raffle tickets. Also not listed is the hundreds of dollars the admins dump in here without telling anyone.

I know times are tough and we appreciate every $. All monies are used for aow server related items. Sorry to disappoint but I don't really go to the strip club with your donations.

Thanks,
MJ

D@FFY wrote:Congrats. Put it in her butt.

Everyone... Meet D@ffy.
Mara Jade
Master & Commander

Re: [aow] Hall of Fame

Postby Caboose » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:01 am

Rather than go post by post....I want to thank every last one of you who has donated....whether it is a current donation or past donation. I can't express the gratitude I feel in sufficient words.....So thank you. You have done more for this Community than you may know....And in tough economic times, you have sacrificed and given to help the betterment of this Community. It does NOT go unnoticed nor unappreciated. So I say once again, thank you to all who have donated....Thank you.

Sincerely,
Caboose
Caboose
Keeper of the Holy Hammer

Return to The [aow] Hall of Fame